Followers

Saturday 15 December 2012

LOve Quotes - oNly 4 U..


Assalamualaikum n selamat pagi.. :)
post niy ditulis dr kol 1 pg td cmpi la skunk da kol 6.50 pg.. huhu..all those love quotes.kenyataan yg damn true..bukan la sy yg tulis..tapi retweet dari @miheart_speaks n @syakiraquotess..
..all these show hows my feeling rite now..to the only one in my life..
sory klu terbace n terase..

Meeting someone accidentally, then having them become a huge part of your life.

I'm glad I met you, I hope you know that.

I'd hug you all day if I could..

I never wish to be the everything of everyone. But I would like to be the something of my special someone.

So many words I could use, yet none seem to be able to describe exactly how I feel about you.

I love people I can be weird with.

Sometimes i wish i could read your mind. But then i wonder if i could handle the truth.

Does your heart stops when my name pops on your phone? Do you smile when you text me? Do you save my messages? Do you look back at my texts?

The prettiest smiles hide the deepest secrets. The prettiest eyes have cried the most tears, and the kindest hearts have felt the most pain.



i wonder who else you're texting... while your texting me.

I will ignore every one of them, because I... just... want... you.

"Are you okay?" is always the same question... "I'm fine." is always the same lie..

When I get a text from you, I immediately stop what I'm doing just to read it.

I ignore other's text to read yours first.

Yes, I’m scared. Yes, I’m jealous. I’m scared that you think she’s pretty. I’m jealous that you will find her more interesting.

Slow replies make me think you're talking to someone more important than me.

One loyal girl, Thats all I really need.

I kinda just wanna kiss you.

We used to be crazy about each other. I guess those days are gone.

We used to be closer than this.

I want you. The flaws, imperfections, and mistakes, I just want you.

If it were up to me, it would be just you and I until the end of time

Why can't you just tell me what you feel, because how you act is confusing me.


Mengharap hari2 yg getir ini berlalu dgn pantas dan dapat kembali ke dakapan mu..
heh.klu bley la =='..thats all..tambahan quotes nt2 la ye.;)









2 comments:

Nazmin Nazifa εїз said...

waduhhwaduhh ... lagi jatuh cinta yea ;P

In doakan yang terbaik je la k untuk awk . hahaa :D

Kay Sablihan said...

er..hehe.. :p

KHAIRUL IKHWAN
KKomited
HHarum
AAmanah
IIkhlas
RRamah
UUntung
LLemah-lembut
IIdealistik
KKreatif
HHarum
WWarak
AAlim
NNaif
Apa ada pada nama?