Followers

Saturday 23 March 2013

Sad quotes

It shows my feeling now,,it is? thought so..huhu

Your heart knows thing that your mind can't explain

A good friend knows all your best stories.A best friend has lived them with you.

I'm physically ,mentally,emotionally tired,i feel like I need a break from life.

Life is too short to waste one single second with someone who doesnt appreciate and value you.

I need to stop thinking about you,because I know you're not thinking about me.

If  you want me,show me,
If you need me,tell me,
If you have me,show me off,
If i'm worth it,fight for me.

I feel so stupid when I text you and you never reply back.

I always say I'm done with you,but I never am.

Its not about being who everyone else wants you to be.Its about being yourself and finfing someone who loves every bit of it.

You shot the bullet,you shot the bullet that killed me,
Not feeling my heart beat, and now i was dying.

I wont block you or delete you,I'm keeping you there so you're able to see how happy I am without you.

I still care,that's the problem.

"Be strong."Easy to say,hard to do.

In the end,It doesnt matter how many friends you had,all that really matter is how many stayed with you.

If you can go days without talking to me,Im obviously not that important to you.

You still mean everything to me.

When a guy cries over a girl, he will never LOVE  another girl like HER.

6 comments:

Nazmin Nazifa εїз said...

Awww...nape ni ? :)

Kay Sablihan said...

ahah,,panjang cterny,,hee

Nazmin Nazifa εїз said...

Relax k ^^, jangan terlalu mendalami perasaan macam tu ><'' hohho

Kay Sablihan said...

haha..dah rilek da skang..!
malah lebih gembira dr sbelumny ^_^

Nazmin Nazifa εїз said...

Baguslah cemtu :D Semangat ! ^^, hee

Kay Sablihan said...

hehe..acey :)
yup btul.!
smangat..!

KHAIRUL IKHWAN
KKomited
HHarum
AAmanah
IIkhlas
RRamah
UUntung
LLemah-lembut
IIdealistik
KKreatif
HHarum
WWarak
AAlim
NNaif
Apa ada pada nama?